I really enjoyed this film quite a bit. I personally consider it an instant classic. I only had the opportunity to see it once in the theatre but I would have gladly done so again.
The DVD only came out 4 days ago and I have already watched it 5 times. This was a great film that touched on many different emotions (without even thinking about the death of Heath Ledger). I felt it was a very good presentation of the subject matter and is by far my favorite Batman Movie. I sincerely hope that make all of the rest of the Batman films this way.
Now to talk about the Heath Ledger aspect. What a film to finish on. His death was a tragic accident. I had really gained an appreciation for him and wanted to see him in many more films. His portrayal of the Joker was by far my favorite Batman villian. His mannerisms and everything about his role absolutely did it for me.
Very good film 4 1/2 out of 5 stars.
Jumping ahead and Spring Break....
14 years ago
1 comment:
So I didn't like this as much as Rob. I thought it was almost to dark for the genre, but of course Heath Leadger and Aaron Eckhart were amazing bad guys. There was just too much violence even for me.
Post a Comment