Monday, January 26, 2009

Miami Vice

For those of you who have actually seen this film I will start off with a disclaimer. Essentially the only reason I purchased this one was because it was in the $5 bin at Wal-mart. I have this strange habit of buying movies I have seen in the theater even if I did not like them much, so long as I can get them cheaply.

I originally saw this with a former co-worker and can really say that it was not worth the price of admission (although it did get us around that nights really, really bad traffic).

This did not remind me much of the old TV series from which it gathers its name sake. I really don't have a lot to say about this one.

For the vast majority who will read this, don't waste the time on this one.

1 out of 5 stars.

No comments: