Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Iron Man

This was another of the super-hero movies. At first I was really skeptical of it. It seems as though these days people are trying to turn any comic book they can into a movie, whether it will make a good movie or not (Daredevil). After watching this one for a second time (the first time was while driving so I wasn't really paying attention to it) I will admit it is growing on me.

Robert Downey Jr. makes the show. He plays the part of Tony Stark very well and, in my opinion, makes the film. In the end I still only thought it was ok and am not looking forward to sequels.

2 out of 5 stars.

1 comment:

NateDredge said...

I thought this one was really good. It was a superhero movie that didn't feel overmuch like a superhero movie. In that respect it was kind of like Dark Knight.