Melinda and I went to the theater for our Anniversary. This was one of the films that we saw. I particularly enjoyed this film.
The story is about a father who left his life of Government service to be closer to his daughter. Her and her Mother use some lies to convince the Dad to give his consent to let her go to Europe for Summer Vacation. Those lies eventually come to light and the Daughter (not as a direct result of the lies) is "Taken." The rest of the story is about the Fathers pursuit of her captors in an attempt to free and save his daughter.
I thought this was a well done action flick worth seeing. We will definitely be buying this one when it comes out on DVD. 4 out of 5 stars.
Jumping ahead and Spring Break....
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment