This is a 1987 release from Columbia Pictures featuring Steve Martin as CD Bales and Daryl Hannah as Roxanne in a comedy about a Fire Chief with an enormous nose. Roxanne has been dreaming of a handsome, intelligent, romantic man and thinks she has found it in a firefighter named Chris (Rick Rossovich) but Chris doesn't turn out to be as intelligent or romantic as he seems and she eventually learns that the romantic and intelligent aspect has been coming from CD.
This is a classic comedy that I remember from when I was much younger. Oddly enough it seemed every bit as funny today as I remember as a kid. I even think I am going to have to borrow a stunt or two from it, especially the entire toolbox to hold a credit card to slip through door locks.
Great classic comedy that you can watch with the whole family. 4 out of 5 stars.
Jumping ahead and Spring Break....
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment