And the Marathon begins. This is the first post in my goal to review all of the Holiday related movies we own before Christmas.
I don't think I have sat down and watched this film from beginning to end in 5 or more years. As Melinda and I watched this last night we both caught something we had missed before. It is related to the scene in the kitchen in which all the drinks get spilled as a result of Kevin and Buzz fighting about the pizza. I had realized for years that it appeared that a plane ticket was thrown away as they were cleaning up the spilled beverages, what neither of us had noticed was this was the reason they didn't notice they had left Kevin behind. They had as many people board the plane as they had passes with them.
This is the antecdotal story of a child who is left at home while his family leaves on a vacation to Paris. While he is home he catches onto a plot to rob his families home and decides that he alone will defend his house from the robbers. What ensues (while not realistic) is entertaining and fun.
I thought this film was fun when I watched it as a kid and watching it last night it was still entertaining. 2 1/2 out of 5 stars.
Jumping ahead and Spring Break....
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment